SAMFORD VALLEY 4520. 2 adjacent paddocks available on residential property. Each paddock at least an acre. Would suit up to 3 horses on each. Plenty of grass and shade. Fenced. Riding arena on premises. Can help with extra feeding.
$50 for one horse per week, $75 for 2, $100 for 3.
Riding tracks also begin on our street.
General Landholder listing
Pasture Species Composition
- Native Grass How many Paddocks(size of each)
- Trough Describe All Water Sources
- None Access To Handling Facilities
- Sole Access 24/7 Trucking Access
- Road Train
- B Double
- Tray Top
- Can park on nature strip
- Horse Facilities
- Trough Description
- All Steel
- Wood And Steel Condition
- Attention Required Fencing Suitable For
- Beef Cattle
- Dairy Cattle
- Yes Accommodation Available On Property
- No Reliable Mobile Phone Coverage
Landholder lives on land