Dandenong foothills property, slopes, wooded areas, mountain pastures.
Good external fences, poor internal.
Some useable smaller paddocks but mainly large open areas.
General Landholder listing
Pasture Species Composition
- Native Grass Weeds Present
- Blackberries and bracken How many Paddocks(size of each)
- Some serviceable and on large
- Dam Describe All Water Sources
- Sheep Yards
- Sheep Loading Facilities
- Cattle Yards
- Cattle Loading Facilities
- Goat Yards
- Goat Loading Facilities Access To Handling Facilities
- Please Enquire Trucking Access
- Tray Top
- Horse Facilities
- Some basic stables Description
- Yards and fences in poor condition. External fences are good, but internal poor.
- Wood And Steel
- Mainly treated pine and barbed wire. Condition
- Attention Required Fencing Suitable For
- Beef Cattle
- Dairy Cattle
- Yes Accommodation Available On Property
- No Reliable Mobile Phone Coverage
- Yes Annual Rainfall
- TBA but significant. Rainfall Last Three Months
- Dont know but significant
Landholder lives on land