Our property, Warrengunyah, is located in Central N.S.W on the Bell River at Wellington. We have been breeding and raising stakes winners here for over 35 years. We have 1800 acres of exceptional horse country, ranging from fertile alluvial flats to timbered limestone hills.
The horses thrive on healthy pastures due to rotational grazing, clear spring water and spacious paddocks. Agistment is available at affordable rates, with discounts offered for multiple bookings. Your horses run with and are treated with the same care and attention as our own.
We have all the necessary facilities to handle mares, yearlings, colts and spellers.
General Landholder listing
Pasture Species Composition
- Native Grass
- Improved Pasture
- River Describe All Water Sources
- Sheep Yards
- Sheep Loading Facilities
- Cattle Yards
- Cattle Loading Facilities Access To Handling Facilities
- Please Enquire Trucking Access
- Tray Top
- Horse Facilities
- Steel Day Yards, 10 Stables, Steel Round Yard, Vet Examination Yard, Irrigated Pastures, 2ha. to 50ha. Paddocks Description
- All Steel Condition
- New Fencing Suitable For
- Yes Reliable Mobile Phone Coverage
- Yes Annual Rainfall
- 585mm Rainfall Last Three Months
- Over 230 mm
Landholder lives on land